Monday 14 November 2011

Well I'm back - again

After a couple of years of stressful family issues my weight has piled on - everything I lost and more - lots more.

Most recently I have been struggling with aches and pains in my muscles and it has taken nearly a year to get some relief from that - it's amazing what an impact drugs can have on you - from pained to pain free almost instantly. Now I can move freely again I can really work out at the gym and I am not used to that - but I am having glimpses of that adrenalin high :-)

Unfortunately I have not been very careful with what I have been eating, instead eating my frustration and pain and filling up on each and every calorie. Now I have to reverse that - I have to get a grip on my food intake and stop snacking on rubbish.

Small steps - but hopefully I can get back on track.

No comments: